I was asked recently about what I pack in the diaper bag when we head out. We were about to leave, all packed up, and I thought, “Hey, let’s record a quick video.”
Kristen Suzanne is a Raw food chef and author who blogs about all things green and mommy-related! More...
Most Popular Posts
- Introducing Solids to Babies... Not Yet For Kamea But Getting Ready
- Homeschooling Journey Begins: Cognitive Development Activities, Part I
- Congrats, Jess! You Win!
- Green Mommy Blog Giveaway! Vitamin Code - Kids Formula
- Review (video) of Babywearing Carriers - Pros and Cons
- Packing The Diaper Dude Diaper Bag
- Moving Back To Kristen's Raw Blog
- Giveaway! Sprout Wellness Award Winning All-Over Cream!
- DTaP Vaccine and Whooping Cough Epidemic - What to Do?
- Making Kamea's Story Book Vegan-Friendly
- Kamea's 2 Month Doctor Visit Update
- Green Mommy Blog's 3rd Awesome Giveaway - MMI Zen Detox Hair & Scalp Therapy
- Review: Primal Strips Vegan Meat Alternatives
- Healthy Hair Coloring Update - Are There Any Truly Non-Toxic Options For Us?
- Hospital Birth Tour Even Though I'm Planning a Home Birth
- Jumperoo Or Not?
- Animals (2)
- Babywearing (7)
- Beauty (6)
- Birth & Pregnancy (11)
- Breastfeeding (11)
- Co Sleeping (1)
- Diapers (7)
- Entertaining & Parties (1)
- Fashion (2)
- Giveaway (13)
- Green Baby & Kids (40)
- Green Boutique (46)
- Green Eating (8)
- Green Home (4)
- Homeschool (8)
- Kristen Suzanne (3)
- Media – Interviews (1)
- Postpartum (2)
- Recycling (1)
- Reducing Waste (1)
- Reviews (9)
- Travel (1)
- Uncategorized (13)
- Vaccines (1)
- Videos (3)