MAC Knife – The number one tool you need in your kitchen is an excellent, sharp knife. You might as well make it FUN while you’re at it, eh? This is the one I love and use. It has a wonderful feel to it and the mega sharp blade rocks the house! And, while you’re at it, don’t forget to get a Knife Sharpener. It’s very important to keep your knife sharp because a dull knife can be just as, if not more(!), dangerous than a sharp knife. This is the one I use with my MAC knife.
Kristen Suzanne is a Raw food chef and author who blogs about all things green and mommy-related! More...
Most Popular Posts
- RAW Protein - Garden of Life
- Hurom Juicer
- Hemp Protein Powder - Got Hemp?
- Zosimos Botanicals
- Welcome to My Green Mommy Blog!
- Go Vegan & You're Going Green - Booyah!
- Dr. Alkaitis Skin Food - This Is My Favorite!
- Review: Morrocco Method International Hair Products
- Amazing Grass Organic Wheat Grass Powder
- Organic Food & Products = Green Lifestyle!
- Moving Back To Kristen's Raw Blog
- Giveaway! Sprout Wellness Award Winning All-Over Cream!
- DTaP Vaccine and Whooping Cough Epidemic - What to Do?
- Making Kamea's Story Book Vegan-Friendly
- Kamea's 2 Month Doctor Visit Update
- Review: Primal Strips Vegan Meat Alternatives
- Healthy Hair Coloring Update - Are There Any Truly Non-Toxic Options For Us?
- Hospital Birth Tour Even Though I'm Planning a Home Birth
- Jumperoo Or Not?
- Green Mommy Blog's 3rd Awesome Giveaway - MMI Zen Detox Hair & Scalp Therapy
- Animals (2)
- Babywearing (7)
- Beauty (6)
- Birth & Pregnancy (11)
- Breastfeeding (11)
- Co Sleeping (1)
- Diapers (7)
- Entertaining & Parties (1)
- Fashion (2)
- Giveaway (13)
- Green Baby & Kids (40)
- Green Boutique (46)
- Green Eating (8)
- Green Home (4)
- Homeschool (8)
- Kristen Suzanne (3)
- Media – Interviews (1)
- Postpartum (2)
- Recycling (1)
- Reducing Waste (1)
- Reviews (9)
- Travel (1)
- Uncategorized (13)
- Vaccines (1)
- Videos (3)