Excalibur Dehydrator – Dehydrating your Raw food is a great addition to your Raw lifestyle because it adds tremendous variety to your diet as well as shelf life to some of your food. Now you can have crunchy foods, warm foods, marinated foods with a texture reminiscent of cooked food, and foods that can last a long time in your refrigerator or freezer. Learn everything you need to about using this magnificent piece of kitchen equipment, along with some of the best dehydrating recipes ever, with my book (ebook also available), EASY Raw Food Dehydrating.
Kristen Suzanne is a Raw food chef and author who blogs about all things green and mommy-related! More...
Most Popular Posts
- RAW Protein - Garden of Life
- Hurom Juicer
- Hemp Protein Powder - Got Hemp?
- Zosimos Botanicals
- Go Vegan & You're Going Green - Booyah!
- Welcome to My Green Mommy Blog!
- Dr. Alkaitis Skin Food - This Is My Favorite!
- Review: Morrocco Method International Hair Products
- Amazing Grass Organic Wheat Grass Powder
- Organic Food & Products = Green Lifestyle!
- Moving Back To Kristen's Raw Blog
- Giveaway! Sprout Wellness Award Winning All-Over Cream!
- DTaP Vaccine and Whooping Cough Epidemic - What to Do?
- Making Kamea's Story Book Vegan-Friendly
- Kamea's 2 Month Doctor Visit Update
- Review: Primal Strips Vegan Meat Alternatives
- Green Mommy Blog's 3rd Awesome Giveaway - MMI Zen Detox Hair & Scalp Therapy
- Healthy Hair Coloring Update - Are There Any Truly Non-Toxic Options For Us?
- Hospital Birth Tour Even Though I'm Planning a Home Birth
- Jumperoo Or Not?
- Animals (2)
- Babywearing (7)
- Beauty (6)
- Birth & Pregnancy (11)
- Breastfeeding (11)
- Co Sleeping (1)
- Diapers (7)
- Entertaining & Parties (1)
- Fashion (2)
- Giveaway (13)
- Green Baby & Kids (40)
- Green Boutique (46)
- Green Eating (8)
- Green Home (4)
- Homeschool (8)
- Kristen Suzanne (3)
- Media – Interviews (1)
- Postpartum (2)
- Recycling (1)
- Reducing Waste (1)
- Reviews (9)
- Travel (1)
- Uncategorized (13)
- Vaccines (1)
- Videos (3)