Excalibur Dehydrator – Dehydrating your Raw food is a great addition to your Raw lifestyle because it adds tremendous variety to your diet as well as shelf life to some of your food. Now you can have crunchy foods, warm foods, marinated foods with a texture reminiscent of cooked food, and foods that can last a long time in your refrigerator or freezer. Learn everything you need to about using this magnificent piece of kitchen equipment, along with some of the best dehydrating recipes ever, with my book (ebook also available), EASY Raw Food Dehydrating.
Kristen Suzanne is a Raw food chef and author who blogs about all things green and mommy-related! More...
Most Popular Posts
- RAW Protein - Garden of Life
- Hurom Juicer
- Hemp Protein Powder - Got Hemp?
- Welcome to My Green Mommy Blog!
- Dr. Alkaitis Skin Food - This Is My Favorite!
- Go Vegan & You're Going Green - Booyah!
- Review: Morrocco Method International Hair Products
- Multi-Pure Undercounter Water Filter
- Organic Food & Products = Green Lifestyle!
- Amazing Grass Organic Wheat Grass Powder
- Moving Back To Kristen's Raw Blog
- DTaP Vaccine and Whooping Cough Epidemic - What to Do?
- Kamea's 2 Month Doctor Visit Update
- Jumperoo Or Not?
- Hospital Birth Tour Even Though I'm Planning a Home Birth
- Giveaway! Sprout Wellness Award Winning All-Over Cream!
- Healthy Hair Coloring Update - Are There Any Truly Non-Toxic Options For Us?
- Bamboo Clothing, Bedding, and Towels
- Pregnancy / Postpartum Hip Pain
- One of Kamea's Favorite Raw Recipes - Cinnamon Apricot Prunes
- Animals (2)
- Babywearing (7)
- Beauty (6)
- Birth & Pregnancy (11)
- Breastfeeding (11)
- Co Sleeping (1)
- Diapers (7)
- Entertaining & Parties (1)
- Fashion (2)
- Giveaway (13)
- Green Baby & Kids (40)
- Green Boutique (46)
- Green Eating (8)
- Green Home (4)
- Homeschool (8)
- Kristen Suzanne (3)
- Media – Interviews (1)
- Postpartum (2)
- Recycling (1)
- Reducing Waste (1)
- Reviews (9)
- Travel (1)
- Uncategorized (13)
- Vaccines (1)
- Videos (3)